Our company was formed around the simple idea that an investment firm should be managed for investors, by investors. Founded by experienced investment professionals, we are passionate about what we do.
The firm is currently seeking a part-time Client Service Representative.
(2+ years Financial Services Experience Required)
The firm is currently seeking a part-time Client Service Representative with the expectation that the position will transition into full-time within 6 months. This position is headquartered in our Milford, PA office. The Client Service Representative provides a wide range of administrative, operational and client-based services to support the company’s mission of creating and preserving wealth for clients.
Specific Duties to Include:
• Provides service support to clients regarding their accounts including:
· answering statement questions
· processing IRA rollovers
· entering client orders (as licensed)
· providing market quotes (as licensed)
• Enters wires, checks, transfers and other daily transactions
• Maintains client check logs and deposits checks remotely
• Reviews daily transactions to ensure accuracy
• Additional operational duties to include but not limited to: preparation of new account documentation; assists in preparation for client meetings; lends support in investigating and resolving operational issues; RMD recordkeeping; client filing, scanning and retention of records; track and initiate incoming and outgoing ACATS
• Write client letters per company policy
• Maintains fax records for compliance
• Provides phone coverage as needed
• Participates in gathering and distributing various client mailings
• Performs other duties to support company initiatives
• Strong technology background
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software (specifically Word and Excel)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated writing communication skills
• Exceptional business integrity and work ethic
• Minimum of two years’ experience in financial services
• Related Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to email@example.com.