Our company was formed around the simple idea that an investment firm should be managed for investors, by investors. Founded by experienced investment professionals, we are passionate about what we do.
The firm is currently seeking a full-time Wealth Advisor.
The Wealth Advisor assists and supports the Senior Wealth Advisor in all aspects of client service activities, financial planning and business development. This position is headquartered in Milford, PA; however, the Advisor will visit our Sparta, NJ office occasionally, but not routinely.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage and cultivates assigned client relationships
- As determined or assigned by the Senior Wealth Advisor, targets new business development; makes pro-active outbound/prospective dials weekly; independently manages client relationships
- Conducts Portfolio Reviews; Comprehensive Financial Planning; Behavioral Assessments
- Maintains client connection via the Contact Management system
- Assists clients with a wide-range of routine issues
- Assists in providing content for the Quarterly Newsletter
- Participates in all Firm functions and initiatives and community involvement
- Bachelor degree in generalized study or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant experience
- Series 65 license, preferred
- CFP designation, preferred
- Strong writing and oral communications skills
- Strong technology background; proficiency in MS Office; working knowledge with financial software tools (i.e., Bloomberg), eMoney and Riskalyze
- Exceptional business integrity and work ethic
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to team
- Competitive salary
- Base compensation with a percentage of fee revenue on accounts assigned and new business
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401k Safe Harbor Contributions/Company Match/Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off/Long-term Illness Bank
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Qualified candidates may submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.