The firm is currently seeking a full time Client Service Representative. This position provides a wide range of administrative, operational and client based services to support the company’s mission of creating and preserving wealth for clients.
Specific Duties To Include:
Provide service support to clients regarding their accounts including:
- Answering statement questions
- Processing IRA rollovers
- Entering client orders (as licensed)
- Providing market quotes (as licensed)
- Prepare all new account documentation per specific account guidelines, including discretionary account inceptions and terminations & non-discretionary accounts;
- Preparation for all client meetings;
- Submit account changes and updates; follow account transactions to ensure accuracy and completion;
- Develop proficiency in in-house advisory platforms;
- Investigate and resolve operational issues;
- Create ad-hoc reports, as needed, to analyze accounts and assist in research projects;
- Enter wires, checks, transfers and other daily transactions;
- Maintain client check logs & deposits check remotely;
- Assist clients with web services and other technology;
- Track and initiate all ACATS incoming and outgoing;
- Process all stock receipts;
- Daily review of service center messages and alerts;
- Maintain and document all required minimum distributions required for all IRA accounts annually.
- Write client letters per company policy;
- Maintain fax records for compliance;
- Responsible for turning phones on each morning and provide phone coverage as needed;
- Participate in gathering and distributing various client mailings;
- Perform other duties to support company initiatives.
- Strong technology background;
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office software (specifically Word and Excel);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated writing communication skills;
- Exceptional business integrity and work ethic;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in financial services.
- Competitive salary;
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance;
- 401k Safe Harbor Contributions/Company Match/Profit Sharing;
- Paid Time Off/Long-term Illness Bank;
- Short/Long Term Disability;
- Life Insurance.
Qualified candidates should submit their resumes to Patrice Singleton at email@example.com