BIONDO INVESTMENT ADVISORS, LLC
BIONDO WEALTH SERVICES, LLC
The Biondo Group, LLC, which includes Biondo Investment Advisors, LLC and Biondo Wealth Services, LLC, understands that you have entrusted us with your private financial information, and we shall do everything we can to maintain that trust.
The Biondo Group, LLC shall not sell your personal information to anyone, nor will provide such information to others except for the limited exceptions below, in connection with servicing and managing our relationship with you.
Federal law requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Federal and state laws give you the right to limit some, but not all of this sharing. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
- We collect nonpublic personal information in the normal course of business in order to open and administer your account(s) and better serve you, which may include information such as your name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number, and information about your interests, investments, and investment experience. We may collect such information in one or more of the following ways: (i) from the data that you provide to us when you open an account or register for one of our services; (ii) from our collection of information from consumer reporting agencies; (iii) once you have opened an account with us, to effectively maintain and service your account, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions, history, and may include your name or other data in an internal client list that reflects your activities with us; (iv) from data obtained from outside mailing lists; and (v) from certain information generated via our website; for example, we may track the pages on our website that you specifically visit.
- This information may exist in paper or electronic form, including computing systems and storage media. The information may be located in client files or other records used in servicing client’s accounts. All Firm files may contain non-public information.
- We shall use your nonpublic personal information to fulfill our regulatory obligations and to help us deliver the best possible services to you, or to alert you to our products and services that we believe you may find useful.
- The Biondo Group, LLC shall not disclose nonpublic personal information to third parties, unless one of the following limited exceptions applies: (i) disclosure of nonpublic personal information, such as account and transaction data, to companies, including financial institutions, which assist us in our clearing responsibilities, compliance or marketing efforts. We have specific contracts with these companies that prohibit them from using your nonpublic personal information for their own purposes; (ii) disclosure or reporting of your nonpublic personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law. Examples of this type of disclosure include, but are not limited to: requests from industry (federal and state) regulators or law enforcement, consumer disputes or to perform a consumer background or credit check; and (iii) disclosure of your nonpublic personal information to companies that help us process or service your transactions or account(s), such as clearing firms and other industry service providers. Outside of these limited exceptions, we shall not disclose your nonpublic personal information with third parties unless you have specifically requested that information be released to them.
- The Biondo Group, LLC maintains administrative, electronic, physical and procedural safeguards that protect your nonpublic personal information.
- Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own personal or business-related purposes. We limit their use of your nonpublic personal information to the performance of the special services and information they provide to our employees and agents. All employees are trained and required to safeguard such personal information.
- The Biondo Group, LLC continually evaluates our policies and procedures to protect your personal information. We make every effort possible to keep your personal information accurate, current and confidential. If you ever identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or need to update that information, please contact us so that we may promptly change our records and provide you with the best possible services and products.
- Notice of changes in our information-sharing practices and procedures will be provided to you. If, at any time in the future, we find it necessary to disclose any of your information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, The Biondo Group, LLC will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure. Additionally, you have the ongoing right to “opt out” of the potential disclosure of your nonpublic personal information to certain third parties at any time. You may choose to advise us of your preference prior to our notice of an upcoming disclosure. Once you exercise your right to opt out, we may not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to certain third parties unless you retract your opt out.
- The Biondo Group, LLC shall provide all current clients with an annual privacy notice.
Any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us:
570.296.5525 (tel) www.TheBiondoGroup.com
877.246.6367 (TF) Team@TheBiondoGroup.com
Milford Office: 540 Routes 6 & 209
Sparta Office: 55 Main Street
Mail: PO Box 909, Milford, PA 18337
Our relationship with you is our most important asset and we will continually strive to protect your nonpublic personal information while providing you with the best service possible.